Willow Tree poultry farm makes Willow Tree chicken salad, its recipe was developed in 1947. It rapidly became most popular in customer’s taste and sales rate has been surging for more than a decade. Today this product is distributed in 3000 grocery stores in Attleboro to all of Massachusetts to the entire New England area.
Willow Tree Chicken Salad is very tasty product and costumers also knew it is a good thing when they are hungry because this product is particular about good health and highest quality ingredients such as
- 1-pound cooked chicken breast
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely minced celery
- 3 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
How we can enjoy Willow Tree Chicken Salad?
This delicious and famous chicken salad helps to make sandwich for lunch or dinner. There are many recipes in which we can eat Willow Chicken Tress Salad. These recipes are easy to make any time we hanker like here is an example
- First of all, take skinless chicken breast, boil the chicken breast in water until done.
- When the chicken is cooked, place a chicken breast in a stand mixer. Shred the chicken on medium speed until it finely shredded. In another way, you hanker to shred the chicken by hand rather than using a mixer, then use two forks.
- Add the ingredients like celery, onion, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper stir all ingredients well, get properly blended. Then take a bite, add additional salt or pepper as hankered.
- Cover salad with plastic wrap and properly refrigeration until ready to serve, when seem to be prepared to make sandwiches, place the chicken salad on top of lettuce leaves on sandwich bread and serve it with lovely members
How long does willow Tree Chicken Salad last?
After tested by United states Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration claimed that this product keep fresh only 3 to 5 days but condition is that you keep properly refrigeration temperature of 40 degree.
Why is chicken salad expensive?
The labor is costly that’s why Chicken Salad is expensive. The salad ingredients have to prepare according to Health Department Standards or have also hidden costs like ice to maintain temperature, take-out containers etc. and the salad ingredients have a short edible lifespan so also these causes originate from expensiveness. Read More
Maybe you’ve observed that salad is expensive — like, costly that you could spend a similar amount on a good bottle of wine or some quality hair item. It frequently costs more to purchase a salad than to purchase a sandwich or cheeseburger at restaurants, including fast food chains like Subway. A negligible half-frozen McDonald’s salad, made of ice sheet lettuce and dubiously colored cellulose, costs in excess of a Big Mac.
This feels not fair. Salads frequently don’t taste generally good. (That is the reason they need such broad PR campaigns.) They don’t boast consistently great-quality ingredients that legitimize the price tag. A great deal of them are not even, filling, except if they’re stacked with such countless fats, carbs, and proteins that they become “salad” in name only. For what reason must we pay more to get less?
Can willow tree chicken salad be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze the willow tree chicken salad. You can freeze the willow tree chicken salad only if:
- Your salad has not been left sitting uncovered, outside the cooler, outside, or on the counter for two hours or more.
- In your salad you did not mix too much yogurt or mayonnaise.
- You did not include vegetables and any watery fruits.
- It has not yet changed in smell, taste and color.
Where is salad made?
The Willow Tree Chicken Salad is made by Willow Tress farm is a New England-area food company and poultry farm in Attleboro, Massachusetts. And this company is famous for their deli chicken salad.
Willow Tree’s food company has claimed that there are no confirmed reports of adverse reaction prompts consumption of this product.
There are many nutrition facts of willow Tree Chicken Salad such as
Amount Per 0.5 cup
- Calories 420kcal (1758 k)
- Calories from 315 Kcal
- Total Fat 35g 54%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Cholesterol 76mg 25%
- Sodium 390mg 16%
- Total Carbs 4g 1%
- Sugars 2g 8%
- Protein 22g 44%
- Vitamin A 4mg 13%
- Iron 7mg 4%
Is Chicken Salad Healthy?
Depending upon the ingredients you utilize (and how much!), chicken salad can absolutely be a nutritious, healthy choice. The amount of mayonnaise you utilize is the greatest factor in deciding how healthy chicken salad is since the spread is high in saturated fats and calories.
The kinds of chicken you use likewise influence nutrition. If you use breast meat (rather than dark meat or chicken cooked with the skin on) the salad will have less cholesterol and saturated fat. Celery, onion and some other products incorporated in the salad will add nutrients, minerals and fiber. Furthermore, what you serve your chicken salad on will likewise have an effect, as white bread gives less nutrition than entire grain bread.
How do you make healthy Chicken Salad?
Here are some ways to make the healthy chicken salad:
- Add more veggies: By adding extra veggies you can easily make chicken salad more nutritious and healthy. Try peppers, tomato, cucumber, spinach and carrots.
- Swap out Mayo: To make the sauce for your chicken salad use other ingredients like yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, vinaigrette to cut down the unhealthy fats.
- Skip the bread: Serve the lunch by over leafy greens or in a lettuce cup instead of on the bread to reduce the caloric load of your chicken salad.
- Sneak in other healthy ingredients: By sneaking in other healthy ingredients like, seeds, nuts and fruits you can increase the nutrition of chicken salad.